Wrought iron coffee table
- Large rectangular table
- Folding blackjack tables
Wrought Iron Coffee Table
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
WROUGHT IRON/PINE COFFEE TABLES
WE HAVE THESE IN 2 SIZES 4B SQUARE AND 48L X 24W BOTH ARE 18 "TALL
PRICE BIG ONE $259
SMALL ONE $209
7029 N 57TH DRIVE
GLENDALE AZ 85301
PRICE REDUCED. Wrought Iron Coffee Table.
An exquisite Wrought-iron antique coffee table for $40. Original Price 200. Its engraved and comes with memories of countless entertaining evenings!
Similar posts: used oak table farm style dining tables teak wood table the kitchen table richmond zebra wood coffee table wooden table legs card tables and folding chairs beach house coffee table modern glass end tables lucite end tables
- (月) 16:14:53|
- Category: None