CONSOLE TABLES AND MIRRORS - GLASS DINING TABLES FOR.
Console Tables And Mirrors
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- Correspond to
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
- (mirror) a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- (mirror) reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- (mirror) polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
Console Table Vignette
Wall opposite the large entertainment center. Again, I think that the green is just wrong. Wall grouping with lithographs of Abraham Lincoln. Need a filler on the table between the lamps to bridge the large gap below the mirror. Will have to wait until my 2 yr old stops grabbing everything within his reach.
Romano Mirrored Console Table
Inspired by the Italian Venetian period, the versatile design of this range will sit comfortably in a modern or traditional setting making this mirrored furniture a welcome addition to any home.
Similar posts: long oak table table top magnifying glass dining room table hardware kitchen table chairs cheap billiard table dining table glass nested tables leather game table chairs coffee wood table rectangular outdoor table cover
- (月) 16:19:56|
- Category: None