Pedestal for tables
: Pub table
Pedestal For Tables
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Konus Crystal Pro Microscope with Geared Table Stand
The Konus Crystal Pro Microscope has a geared stand with an arm that allows you to place the microscope directly over larger objects. Built to perform at low and medium magnifications this steroscopic microscope performs.
The Konus Crystal Pro Microscope has a trinocular head with a third optical channel that allows users to perform photomicrography. Here you can snap images or project the image to a screen for a large group of individuals to observe.
The mount of the Konus Crystal Pro Microscope is geared for precise movement. You can adjust the mount vertically and laterally. This mount allows you to easily swing the microscope over large objects and specimens for the best micro view possible.
The Konus Crystal Pro Microscope does not come with any illumination, howerver, there are incident and direct illumination sources available.
Konus Crystal Pro Features
* High-quality hard coated optics * Universal mounting stand with articulating arm reaches maximum table height of 11.8" (30cm) and maximum lateral displacement of 21.6" (55cm) * Optionally-available incident and direct light illumination sources
Miniature Candy Dessert Table
This piece started with lots and lots of candies in yellow, pink, orange and red.
After quite a lot of struggling what the perfect color for the table cloth would be (I tried red, white and yellow) I finally settled on pink!
Although I certainly do not especially like the color pink, this tiny piece of ... (let's say it together!) art (huhu) makes my heart flutter and my mind giggle in happiness.
And yes, it's inspired by the work of Amy Atlas.
Cette miniature a debute avec pleins de bonbons et lollipops dans les jaune, orange, rouge et rose.
J'ai ensuite tente divers nappes (rouge, blanc, jaune) pour finalement choisir le rose!
Et meme si je ne suis pas fan de rose, the petite oeuvre ... (allez, tous ensemble!) d'art (hihi) fait battre mon coeur et rire interieurement de joie (rien que ca XD).
Et oui, j'ai ete inspiree par Amy Atlas.
Miniature Table Dressed for Valentines Day
This little wooden pedestal
table is painted white and dressed with a porcelain vase of pink flowers, a pink striped gift box with greeting card, and a little white bowl of valentine candies. For your one inch scale dollhouse this could be used in almost any room. The table is 1 3/4 inches high and almost 3 inches long, (the height of a coffee
table). If you aren’t interested in making a big splash for Valentines Day, this is more reserved and less expensive. This is a one of a kind item so don’t delay.
Similar posts: country buffet table antique pine dining tables chunky oak table antique ice cream table parson console table dining room table setting ideas glass and wood end table
- (月) 16:17:49|
- Category: None